Administrative Support Center Analyst
Website Short Description
This administrative support center analyst certification training provides front line agents the communication and technical skills and knowledge they need to deliver effective and efficient, high-quality customer service. This course will provide administrative skills as well as real-world simulations and assessments that ensure once you complete this course, you will provide better service to your customers.
In addition, participants who complete this course will be fully prepared to pass the Help Desk Institute (HDI) Support Center Analyst certification exam, a leading certification with proven results for over a decade.
This course provides students with certified, skilled facilitators to guide them through their learning experience. Facilitators who are well trained in a unique mastery methodology and provide one-on-one instruction to their students to ensure mastery of the course material. The course facilitator is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Facilitators also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
PC Software Requirements
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included