Certificate in Human Resource Management
Website Short Description
An effective human resource management strategy is a valuable asset to any company, but those running small businesses often cannot justify designating a full-time HR professional to manage employee relations, compensation, policy-making, performance management, and employee appraisals.
This suite of courses will teach you the basics of managing the benefits and policies that support an effective staff. What does an employer need to know about anti-discrimination regulations? What are the key aspects of pay policies? How can employers avoid the traps of the employee selection process? In this suite of courses, you will discover the answers to these and other important questions.
This course has a "Mentor Expert" helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Certification included