Introduction to Information Systems Auditing
Website Short Description
CISA is to Audit what CPA and CA are to Accounting. CISAs are recognized internationally as professionals with the knowledge, skills, experience and credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise. CISA job practice analysis has been completed by ISACA. This analysis resulted in a new CISA job practice which reflects the vital and evolving responsibilities of IT auditors. The new CISA job practice was effective beginning with the June 2011 CISA exam administration.
Though this course is self-paced, it is supported by a client adviser. Client advisers are available to answer student questions and monitor student progress to ensure completion of the course. Motivating and encouraging students, the client adviser gives students inspiration to succeed.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
- Certification included